DNSBL & FraudBL rule updates26 oktober, 2016 17:46
As of 22 October, we have changed the behaviour of message analyzing.
If a message contains known hosts, discard the message as already listed but reset "deleted"-dates and relist if necessary.
Messages are no longer discarded with aÂ "already listed". This behaviour was built to save data storage. Data storage is a problem, but we have to live with that even if some cases is automatically solved by our orphan-cleaner (DNSBL-46). So, for each message found as "already listed", we are incrementing the hostcount. This means that, the more hits from a server the harder rules are applied on the host.
Relase Notes – DNSBL 5.0.210 oktober, 2016 22:15
It has been alive for a while, but since we're starting on v5.0.3 today, here's also the official release notes for DNSBL 5.0.2
Release Notes - Tornevall Networks DNSBL Project - Version EP-DNSBL-5.0.2
- [DNSBL-27] - When extended information is active and deleted items are shown
- [DNSBL-47] - Undefined indexes in curl removal tests
- [DNSBL-51] - API removal allows multiple removals on delisted address and adds penalty if more than one request is sent
- [DNSBL-26] - Removal tool via http
- [DNSBL-30] - Permanent deletion of local addresses
- [DNSBL-32] - Need navbar for DNSBL-web
- [DNSBL-36] - Removal penalties for returning hosts
- [DNSBL-37] - Penalty timer reset after 180 days
- [DNSBL-38] - Penalty timer should show up on delisting-homepage
- [DNSBL-39] - Release of PenaltyBL
- [DNSBL-44] - Purge host instead of delist in API
Delisting from DNSBL1 september, 2016 09:02
As a reminder, our removal tools is up and running atÂ https://dnsbl.tornevall.org/removal/
.Â This method works much faster today, than sending requests to the support mail -Â and the SLA for manual removals has therefore been changed to a bit lower than before. The tools are there for you.
More information about DNSBL could also be found here.Comments
An old missing link in TorExits11 augusti, 2016 04:15
The "Tor Exit Node scanner" has been down for a while due to the long unconvenient upgrade made. It is however re-instated with a small bonus: From now on, the ExitNode-scanner will be self-sanitized and hosts discovered as exit nodes will automatically get removed as soon as the official ExitNode-list (https://check.torproject.org/exit-addresses
) is updated.Comments
Removal tool is back online7 augusti, 2016 20:50
Our removal tools that works agains DNSBL v5.0 is finally released. It's up and it has been tested both with ipv4 and ipv6-connections, so now we're ready to release it in public too.
And if you still need manual support, you may want to take a look at http://docs.tornevall.net/x/OIBu